Black? White?



Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica 
Skin Applier: [Mignonne] Tina Milk (not for sale)*
Eyes: IKON Odyssey Eyes - Glass
Hair: enVOGUE - HAIR Gisselle - Light Reds 50% Off on the Marketplace
Eyeshadows: Zibska [Promo] ~ Aras  Uber 
Lipstick: Izzie's - CATWA Appliers (Taleah pale)
Nails: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Mesmerizing Marble for the 20Twenty
Dress: -Culco- Morning Glory - Black @ Designer Circle Starts Today
Butterflies: Persefona All in Butterflies Designer Circle Starts Today
Shoes: fri.day - Yara.Heels (Coal)
Pose 1: Amitie -Draped-03 Tres Chic
Pose 2: (marukin) closeup jewellip series
Deck: DaD DESIGN "Sweet Dreams Modular Dock & Pier"

  • This is my last post for Designer Circle. I have been working for that wonderful event for a long time. I realized that with RL work and some changes I'm running I have to let go. I was very proud to be your blogger and I highly apperciate how welcoming, nice and kind you all were to me. 
  • enVOGUE were selected by Linden Labs along side 6 othet stores for the Spring into Summer Sale on the Marketplace. The hair I'm wearing will be sold with a 50% discount till May 30th!

Comments